Green Shop Gomshall is a premium dealer of major woodburning and multi fuel stove manufacturers, trading in the heart of Surrey Hills for over 12 years. We have an expert team of HETAS qualified engineers, who provide friendly and professional advice, installation services and aftercare. The three installation teams are employed exclusively by Green Shop Gomshall and come from many trade backgrounds including brick laying, carpentry, roofing and plastering. Over the years Green Shop Gomshall has successfully installed over 1000 stoves.
Green Shop Gomshall is highly regarded and have the reputation of being one of Surrey’s leading stove specialist.
Green Shop Gomshall’s show room is located in the heart of the village on the A25 between Guildford and Dorking. It is one of the largest displays in Surrey boasting over 60 wood burning and multi-fuel stoves of varied styles, designs, sizes and brands so you are sure to find a stove perfect for you! The show room displays its stoves in a 'home-like' setting to inspire and creates the feeling a stove can add to your home. The shop is also full of an array of log baskets, stove side accessories, stove care products and all your fuels needs, including a log delivery service.
Our friendly, knowledgeable staff are qualified to provide expert advice and answer all your stove questions.
- Service - Green Shop Gomshall provides the complete stove installation service. From initial advice, design, site surveys, constructional work, fire surrounds and stove installation. We specialise in all chimney work from flue re-lining, thermally insulated twin wall systems, pumice stone and traditional brick built chimneys including all roof work required. We also supply fire surrounds, hearths, oak beams, heat shields, log baskets, fuels, maintenance products, chimney sweeps and stove servicing.
- Guarantee - Green Shop Gomshall are so confident in the quality of our work that we equal our installation guarantee to that of stove and chimney manufacturers’. We only supply quality products and materials, sourcing from recognised market leaders and we are approved retailers for all major suppliers. Our wood burning and multi-fuel stoves that we supply are guaranteed for up to 10 years, and our chimney products are typically guaranteed for 15 or 25 years.
- Values - Our team strives for perfection in every job and customer satisfaction is paramount to our beliefs. We are only as good as our last installation so we take pride in every job we undertake. All installation are HETAS certified carefully adhering to manufacturer's instructions, current building regulations and the latest industry standards. Our staff are fully trained and qualified in every aspect to an ensure an enjoyable experience. Reputation is hard earned and the basis of Green Shop Gomshall’s success.
Our friendly team will guide you step by step through the complete process from start to finish, with expert knowledge, skilled craftsmanship and exceptional customer service.
- What you see is what you get - With over 60 stoves on display and qualified members of staff on hand to guide you through the process you get to physically see the stoves you are interested in, in settings that would be suitable for your home. We have stoves, fire surrounds, hearths and chimney systems displayed in a real-life setting to help you imagine what it would feel like in your home. The fireplace is the focal point in the main room of your home and at the showroom you have the opportunity to make the perfect choice.
- A one stop shop - You only need to contact and hire one company to complete the entire installation. From advice, design, installation, construction, fuel supply and after sales service all our staff are employed solely by Green Shop Gomshall allowing us to focus on customer satisfaction. With traditional values we are the company that you can build a relationship with from start to ongoing aftercare. Conveniently located in one shop allowing you peace of mind to make the right choice.
- Competitive prices - We aren’t the cheapest, but we don't aim to be and you don't want the cheapest. (We aren't the most expensive either!) We provide quality products with exceptional service at a fair price. Having a stove installed is an investment in your property and will be a part of your family for years to come. Therefore we believe it is important to use trusted brands and high quality products. It's not everyday you install a stove so we're here to help.
Green Shop Gomshall - Great Service Guaranteed